Single Dental Implant is perfect for
- If you are missing a tooth near the front of your mouth
- Providing the closest solution to a real tooth
- Preserving bone density by preventing any further bone loss
- Restoring your smile to it's former glory
- Those who want to avoid using dentures
Another point to note is that the dental implants function like a tooth root. Tooth roots do more than just hold your teeth in place. They also act as support struts for your jawbone, giving it strength and preventing it from being worn away. Single dental implants Northampton are one of the most popular treatments for replacing a missing tooth and with such a high success rate, it's easy to understand why.