Multiple dental implants are perfect for
- Safely replacing several missing teeth
- Providing a cost-effective solution to replacing3 or more missing teeth
- The most natural-looking option for replacement teeth
- Preserving bone density within the jaw
- Stopping the surrounding teeth from drifting into the gap left by missing teeth
Many patients are initially unsure as multiple dental implants require surgery, however the alternative is to opt for removable dentures as a non-surgical solution. Unfortunately, they neither look nor feel like real teeth. This means that the difference between your dentures and your real teeth could be very obvious, which is why opting for multiple dental implants is the preferred route for many.